Thursday, February 6, 2014

DIY Valentine Sharpie Marker T-shirt/ Twelve reasons I love you.

DIY Valentine Sharpie Marker T-shirt/ Twelve reasons I love you.




Hi Everyone,

Recently I saw a blog about 52 things you love about your sufficient other and I thought that would be great idea for a T-shirt.  How cool to have a hand written message about all reasons you love your lover. Please feel free to use a love quote, a song lyric, whatever special to you.




This is such a great, original DIY valentine gift idea. All you need is a T-shirt, masking tape and a plain sharpie marker.


I now what you're thinking .....A sharpie marker?  You can totally use a plain sharpie marker on fabric.  Really, I promise!  I still have a t-shirt I made 10 years ( the same way) and I wash it regularly.  Just be sure to wash the t-shirt before you decorate with the sharpie markers. You can also heat set your design with a hot iron.  You can also use fabric markers .





Here what you need:


T-shirt
Sharpie Marker
Masking Tape








1)      Tape off your design with masking tape. You can make heart shape or a square. I decide to make a square shape.







   2)      Now it time to design. I write “ I love you for….” and listed all the reasons I love him. I also added hearts and xo’s.

















3)      Give it to your beloved.




Here’s a list to help you think of all the reasons you love your beloved.








Thanks for your time.
Happy Valentine Day!!

Blessings
Shemi






If you have any questions, please let me know. I love to help J

This Blog Post is Linked to these link parties.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Thank you for such an amazing information. Your gift Ideas are just an amazing. To get more ideas and online shopping Click Here

    Send Valentines Day Gifts to INDIA Online | Birthday Gifts to India |Online Cake to India | Send Sweets to India

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very happy to share my great and wonderful testimony with everyone on this site..: I was married for 4 years to my husband and all of a sudden another woman came into the picture he started hating me and he was abusive.but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost.... He filed for divorce and my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do, he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids... my very close friend told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster so i decided to try it. although i didn't believe in all those things then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2 days, my husband came back and was pleading that he had realized his mistakes I just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are happy in case anyone needs help here is his email address; Account
    doctorirekenagba@gmail.com His spells is for a better life OR call his number
    +2347059630655 or contact him on WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very happy to share my great and wonderful testimony with everyone on this site..: I was married for 4 years to my husband and all of a sudden another woman came into the picture he started hating me and he was abusive.but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost.... He filed for divorce and my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do, he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids... my very close friend told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster so i decided to try it. although i didn't believe in all those things then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2 days, my husband came back and was pleading that he had realized his mistakes I just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are happy in case anyone needs help here is his email address; Account
    doctorirekenagba@gmail.com His spells is for a better life OR call his number
    +2347059630655 or contact him on WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete

  4. Did your husband or wife leave your life without any good explanation which makes you confused and you want them back in your life? Dr Ilekhojie is the right man for the job, he is a powerful spell caster blessed by his ancestors and accepted by the gods as their mouthpiece on earth, Dr Ilekhojie help me save my broken home by bringing back my husband to me with his powerful spell. I and my husband was separated 9 months without communication but with the spell cast by Dr Ilekhojie, he is back and we are one happy family again. Contact Dr Ilekhojie if you are facing any kind of life problems and you need a quick solution. Viber or Whatsapp: +2348147400259 or Email: (gethelp05@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my ex husband back through the help of Dr ISIKOLO love spells Experts.
    My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back, I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called DR ISIKOLO, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 48 hours. He cast the spell and restored the love and connection between me and my husband and he came back to me after 48 hours. i am still amazed with the result of his work. do not cry anymore, contact DR ISIKOLO for help now. Here his contact, email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also WhatsApp him on +1(725)240-4536

    ReplyDelete