Friday, January 10, 2014

New Etsy Shop Arrivals: Valentine Beer Labels and Valentine Treat Bag Topppers

Hi Everyone,


I hope all is well with you:)


Today I want to share something I been working. It's so difficult to find Valentine Gift Ideas For Men.  So I was flipping though women's world and I saw the cutest men gift idea. It was a beer cake. So cute. So  I started brainstorming ideas for how to incorporate beer into a gift idea. Then it hit me. Why not create Beer Labels with cute valentine sayings. So I went to work  and I want share what I come up with.

Here it is





I created 12 Valentine Beer Labels with clever sayings. I also created 7 printable Valentine Treat Bag Toppers.

Please pin and share.
The label and bag toppers are available Here

Thanks for your time.
Blesssings
Shemi


No comments:

Post a Comment