Friday, March 21, 2014

DIY Duct Tape Key Chain Chap Stick Holders



 






Happy Friday,  Everyone, 

So, I am little obsessed with all the cool things you can make with duct tape. I found duct at the dollar tree in some really cool designs and colors. So, I had buy like 5 rolls. So far, I have made Duct tape key chains, bookmark, and gift bags. I have ton of ideas float around in my brain.

Today, I'm  sharing a easy project, DIY Duct Tape Key Chain Chapstick Holders two ways. I love these, you can put on these your keys or your backpack and you have a cute place to keep  your chap stick. 



 Simply watch the videos below. If you have any questions please let me know:)






Don't forget to subscribe to my You-Tube Channel and Like this Video!













Thanks for spending some time with me.

Blessings
Shemi

See you next friday!









No comments:

Post a Comment