Monday, January 6, 2014

DIY Valentine Candy Pouch Tutorial with Pictures











Hi Everyone,

Happy New Years!! I hope this year will bring you many Blessings:)



Today I want share my DIY Valentine Candy Pouch Tutorial with you , I saw a similar Craft on pinterest and was inspired. Here's  my inspiration.


 I actually created  My Christmas Gift Card Holders the same way. Here's a picture of that.

 






These  are so cute and easy to make. Just a few folds, paper and glue and you can create one of these in no time.  This is great craft to do with your kids for  Valentine's day. I making valentines with my nephew ( well really not with him, he so cute,  he start out so excited  but when we begin a craft after about 5 minutes, he tells me  he needs a break and I never see him again. So Funny)












Here What You Need:

Paper Cutter
8.5x11 Sheet of Paper ( I used lightweight Card Stock)
Glue Stick
Ribbon
Ziploc Baggie Snack Sized
Scissors
Sour Cherry Candy ( any small sized candy will work)
Circle Punch 1.5inches or cut out a circle
Optional:   Decorative Paper, Red Gem Sticker













1) Cut Your 8.5x11 Sheet of Paper to 8.5 by 8.5. I simply turn my paper hotdog style, or length wise ( I like saying hotdog style better . Remember hamburger and hotdog style,  it true you learn everything you need to know in kindergarten lol) measure to 8.5 and cut off the excess.

You can make this project as small or large as you want, you just need to cut your paper into a  perfect  square example 6x6, 8x8 9x9 etc.
                                         













2) Fold Your paper diagonally or in rectangle.












3) Fold one corner to the center of the opposite side.  Repeat with other side.
You can find a animated  Paper Cup How To Here if don't understand what I am talking about.


















4) Fold one  of  top flap down towards the bottom of the Pouch.












5 Open the pouch back up and refold this time Glue everything down with glue stick.





























6) Now grab your delicious Candy. ( I ate like half the bag of candy after I opened the bag, I am such huge candy lover) and Open it. Add the candy to Ziploc bag and cut of the zipper part of the bag and tie the bad with  ribbon.






















7) Now add the bag of candy to your pretty, wonderful, amazing Candy pouch :)











8)You could stop here but I add a circle and a hand cut heart and a gem for good measure to mine Candy Pouch. I just glued on the embellishments. Like this.





































You Did It.  YA YOU my crafty friend:)







If you have any questions please let me know! Post your Creations Here.  I love to see what you create.




 

Thanks for spending your time with me





Blessings
Shemi















I am being featured Here at Home Stories For A to Z. Go check out  them out, they have  great tips, and DIY Ideas.








No comments:

Post a Comment