Happy New Years!! I hope this year will bring you many Blessings:)
Today I want share my DIY Valentine Candy Pouch Tutorial with you , I saw a similar Craft on pinterest and was inspired. Here's my inspiration.
I actually created My Christmas Gift Card Holders the same way. Here's a picture of that.
These are so cute and easy to make. Just a few folds, paper and glue and you can create one of these in no time. This is great craft to do with your kids for Valentine's day. I making valentines with my nephew ( well really not with him, he so cute, he start out so excited but when we begin a craft after about 5 minutes, he tells me he needs a break and I never see him again. So Funny)
8.5x11 Sheet of Paper ( I used lightweight Card Stock)
Ziploc Baggie Snack Sized
Sour Cherry Candy ( any small sized candy will work)
Circle Punch 1.5inches or cut out a circle
Optional: Decorative Paper, Red Gem Sticker
2) Fold Your paper diagonally or in rectangle.
3) Fold one corner to the center of the opposite side. Repeat with other side.
You can find a animated Paper Cup How To Here if don't understand what I am talking about.
4) Fold one of top flap down towards the bottom of the Pouch.
5 Open the pouch back up and refold this time Glue everything down with glue stick.
6) Now grab your delicious Candy. ( I ate like half the bag of candy after I opened the bag, I am such huge candy lover) and Open it. Add the candy to Ziploc bag and cut of the zipper part of the bag and tie the bad with ribbon.
7) Now add the bag of candy to your pretty, wonderful, amazing Candy pouch :)
8)You could stop here but I add a circle and a hand cut heart and a gem for good measure to mine Candy Pouch. I just glued on the embellishments. Like this.