Thursday, January 16, 2014

DIY Valentine's Tea Bag Holder










Hi Everyone,

Hope you're keeping warm. It's so cold in Colorado right now. Which is why I going to share how make tea bag holder,

Today, I want to share another Quick,  and Easy Valentine's Craft gift idea.  DIY Valentine Tea Holders are so simple to make. All you need is paper, scissors or paper cuter/paper scorer( I sometimes use the back of spoon ), a tea bag, and a glue stick. This valentine's project is easy and cheap to make. 

Finally, a valentine gift for adult. Share the love,  Make these cute tea bag holders for your co-workers, friend, and family. You can create them for every occasion. I made these tea bag holders for my Mother for Christmas, for her co-worker, they loved them.


Do you know January is Hot Tea Month? So sit  back and warm up on a delicious , hot cup of tea. My favorite is Chai. I love and I'm addicted to it 

Let's Start:

Here what you need:
Scrapbook Paper( I used 81/2" to 11" inches card stock  and a regular valentine scrapbook paper)
Paper Cutter
Glue Stick 
Embellishments if you so desire






1) Grab your card stock  and cut down your  paper ( card stock) to 31/2" by 11" inches. 








2)  Score at  31/2" and 7" and 71/2"











3)  Hold your paper as shown  and cut the third panel at a diagonal angle to create a pocket.











4) Grab your glue stick and adhere the pocket to the second panel. Allow to dried.








5)  The next step are optional.  In order to embellish, I cut two 1 x 3-1/2 inch bands of  scrapbook paper. I also cut a diagonal triangle for the pocket. I then add these elements to my tea bag holder. 










6)  Add your tea bag to the pocket. All Finished. Great job!!







What's your Favorite type of tea?

If you have any questions please let me know:)

Please post your creations Here.


Blessings 
Shemi 


























No comments:

Post a Comment