Hope you're keeping warm. It's so cold in Colorado right now. Which is why I going to share how make tea bag holder,
Today, I want to share another Quick, and Easy Valentine's Craft gift idea. DIY Valentine Tea Holders are so simple to make. All you need is paper, scissors or paper cuter/paper scorer( I sometimes use the back of spoon ), a tea bag, and a glue stick. This valentine's project is easy and cheap to make.
Finally, a valentine gift for adult. Share the love, Make these cute tea bag holders for your co-workers, friend, and family. You can create them for every occasion. I made these tea bag holders for my Mother for Christmas, for her co-worker, they loved them.
Do you know January is Hot Tea Month? So sit back and warm up on a delicious , hot cup of tea. My favorite is Chai. I love and I'm addicted to it
Here what you need:
Scrapbook Paper( I used 81/2" to 11" inches card stock and a regular valentine scrapbook paper)
Embellishments if you so desire
2) Score at 31/2" and 7" and 71/2"
3) Hold your paper as shown and cut the third panel at a diagonal angle to create a pocket.
4) Grab your glue stick and adhere the pocket to the second panel. Allow to dried.
5) The next step are optional. In order to embellish, I cut two 1 x 3-1/2 inch bands of scrapbook paper. I also cut a diagonal triangle for the pocket. I then add these elements to my tea bag holder.
6) Add your tea bag to the pocket. All Finished. Great job!!