Friday, March 13, 2015

Panda Hall Jewelry Making Supply Products Review




Hi everyone,

I recently received more jewelry making supply products from Panda Hall. Panda Hall carries a huge selection of quality jewelry making supplies, from charms to crystals, they have it all.  When I was selecting the products I wanted, I was on their website for several hours, enjoying looking at all their wonderful products. 

As a person who sells and creates jewelry, I’m always looking for quality, affordable jewelry making supplies. Panda Hall is a jewelry Designer/ Seller dream come true.

I received my order within a week of placing my order. I was blown away with the amount and quality of the products I received. For example, I have purchased seed beads from Wal-Mart, and Michaels and sometimes the holes are closed or the beads are  misshaped. The seed beads I received from Panda Hall were perfect.

In comparison, with local craft stores, Panda Hall is more affordable. I encouraged you to check out their website and  purchase their products. You won't be disappointed.

I will post several jewelry making tutorials with Panda hall products over the next month to showcase their fabulous products.
So be sure to check back soon.

Here are links to all the products I receive from Panda Hall:


Here’s the review video:









Blessings
 Shemi

No comments:

Post a Comment