Thursday, February 20, 2014

Free St. Patrick's Day I SPY Game Printable



Hi everyone,

Another I spy game printable just for you:)  This one is for St. Patrick's day. Please share and enjoy.

As I  said before I love I spy games. 
Here's the story again:  I shouldn't admit to this but my best friend  and I spent many a sunny afternoons under our BIG tree playing this very game. What great and sweet  memories I have playing this game. 

I hope you enjoy sharing  this printable with your kids. 

Click on the link below this picture to download.

Here's a link to my Valentine's I Spy Games in case you missed it.
Be sure to pin it so you can use it next year.

Blessings
Shemi 






Check here to download this free printable !

Here's the link parties I have this blog post linked to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment