Sorry I haven't posted recently. I did a few craft Shows late week at my mom's job, I was super busy. I will share what I sold and my craft show set-up in a upcoming post.
Today I want what to share, how to create a DIY Gift Card Holder. Some many people give gift cards. So I want to share how to create a Easy, Easy gift Card Holder. Let's Start.
Here what you need:
12x12 piece of Scrapbook paper ( we will cut down to a 6x6 piece) or a 6x6 piece of paper.
Paper Cutter or scissors
Gift card to use as template
1) If using a 12x12 sheet of paper cut down to 6x6 piece of paper you will have 4 square each measuring 6x6.
2) Take 6x6 sheet of paper, put the pattern side face down and fold
Diagonal into a triangle.
3) Open the triangle and fold one of the tip to the center line.
4) Fold in half back into the triangle.
5) Place card in the center of the triangle. Center it and fold over sides around card to create lines.
6) Remove card and make deep creases by refolding lines.
6) Fold down top flop to see where you to fold over to create a tab. Fold over bottom triangle to the spot the top flop touch. Hopefully that sense if not see picture.
7) Open small triangle and fold down to create diamond shape.
8) Glue every down with glue stick. Now Make lots of them and have Fun!!
Thanks For you time.
P.S. If you have any questions please let me know. I am happy to answer them and to hear your thoughts.